Postdoctoral Research Fellow
You will be redirected in seconds to a more detailed homepage...!
Office: Room 28, 5th Floor, No. 1,
Shahid Farbin Alley, Shahid Lavasani st.
Email: gharib (shift+2) ipm.ir
School of Computer Science,
Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), Tehran, Iran.
Sharif University of
Technology, Tehran, Iran.
Key management in large scale mobile ad hoc networks
Prof. Ali Movaghar
PUBLICATIONS with IPM
-  Mohammed Gharib; Homayoun Yousefi'zadeh; Ali Movaghar, “Secure overlay routing for large scale net-
works,” To Appear in IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, Accepted
-  Shahbaz Rezaei; Mohammed Gharib; Ali Movaghar, “Throughput Analysis of IEEE 802.11 Multi-hop Wireless Networks with Routing Consideration: A General Framework,” To Appear in Communications, IEEE Transactions on , vol. , no., pp. , Accepted June 2018.
-  Mohammed Gharib; Marzieh Malekimajd; Ali Movaghar, “SLoPCloud: An Efficient Solution for Locality Problem in Peer-to-Peer Cloud Systems,” Algorithms, Special Issue “Algorithms for the
Resource Management of Large Scale Infrastructures”, vol. 11, no. 10, 2018, Invited paper.
-  Mohammed Gharib; Zahra Moradlou; Mohammed Ali Doostari; Ali Movaghar, "Fully Distributed ECC-based Key Management for Mobile Ad Hoc Network ," Computer Networks, vol. 113, no. C, pp. 269-283, Feb 2017.
-  Mohammed Gharib; Homayoun Yousefi'zadeh; Ali Movaghar, "A Survey of Key Pre-Distribution and Overlay Routing in Unstructured Wireless Networks," Scientia Iranica Electrical Engineering, Transactions on , Invited paper, vol. 23, pp. 2831–2844, June 2016.