The International Symposium on Real–Time and Embedded Systems and Technologies (RTEST 2020) will be held on June 10-11, 2020 at the Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), Tehran, Iran; organized by School of Computer Science. The RTEST International Symposium aims at bringing researchers in the fields of real-time and embedded systems and related research areas, from both industry and academia together. The organizing committee of the CSI/CPSSI International Symposium on Real-Time and Embedded Systems and Technologies (RTEST) would like to invite interested fellows to submit their workshop proposals in the areas covered by the symposium.
Organization and Submission Procedure
The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics of particular interest to the conference attendees, not specifically covered in the main conference. Proposal submissions should be sent to the Workshops Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email as a PDF file attachment with the subject of “RTEST 2020 Workshop Proposal”.
- Proposal Submission: Jan. 15, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: Feb. 05, 2020
- Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop.
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words)
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop
Mohammad Sabokrou (email@example.com)
Please do not hesitate to ask your questions.